Already since the age of 9 I got interested in everything that had to do with Pro Audio equipment. I have been using a number of microphones over the years but this is how my current setup looks like today.
- Microphone: Neumann U87, Sennheiser MKH-416, Neumann TLM 170R
- Micpreamps: Tube Tech MP1A and Pendulum Audio Quartet Channel Strip
- Speakers: PMC IB1 Active (Bryston Powered)
- DAW: Pyramix Trunkey PC with ProTools 12
- Audio Interface: Prism Sound Lyra2
- Interconnectivity: ipDTL, Source Connect, Phone Patch and Skype.
Recording to Picture (Overdubbing, Voice to picture), editing and file splitting, hi-speed file delivery, backup services....
Recording in your own Studio?
Next to recording in my own studio I’m happy to travel to your studio of choice, even if that is located abroad. From Belgium we have easy access to: Germany, The Netherlands, Luxembourg, France and the United Kingdom.